Expertise / Area of Interest
- Attended Veda Vidhya Gurukul – A summer camp for 12 years
- Trained in Rig Veda
- Trained in Performing Poojas, Homas, Hindu marriage & rituals
- Ardent reader of vedic books, the Gita
- Serious follower of holistic Medicine
Award / Recognition
Best Radiation Oncologist award by Times of India - 2018
Membership (Academic Society/ Organization)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists (AROI)
- Indian Brachytherapy Society (IBS)
- Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM)
- Association of Nuclear Medicine Physicians of India (ANMPI), Joint Secretary
- Association of Medicine Physicists (AMPI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Palliative Care Association
- Trichy Radiological & Imaging Sciences (TRIMS)
- Trichy Renal Sciences Club
- FICE in early detection of CIN – A Pilot of study – AROI, TN & Pondy Annual Conference 2009, Chennai
- Chromo Endoscopy in early detection of Cancer Cervix, a pilot study – GVN Institute of Endoscopy, Laser and Lap. Aesculap Academy, FICE, Bharathidasan University, 2008.
- PET in Lymphomas – Initial Assessment, Staging, Response assessment and early detection of relapse – University of Mumbai, 2004.
- Radionuclide Esophageal motility studies in Dysphagia – 2005, Annual Conference of SNM, Manipal, India.
- Comparision of IL Brachytherapy, Stenting and Laser Luminisation in locally advanced cancer esophagus-2000, Annual conference of AROI, Coimbatore, India (Best Paper Award)
- Concurrent Cisplatin with Radical Radiotherapy in Stage III Cancer Cervix – 1998, Annual Conference of AROI, Cuttack, India.
- Retrospective study of Oropharyngeal Cancers (Posterior 3rd Tongue) – Treament and Survival Patterns – 1997, annual Conference of AROI, Kancheepuram, India.
MCI / GMC Registration Number
Contact Number (Mobile)
Contact Number for Appointment
94433 37230 / 97903 66611
Monday to Saturday
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Place of OPD (OPD Room No.)
GF - OPD 2